Another winch question (sorry!)

Right the defender is looking a bit more respectable,spot lamps,big mud terrains,sump guards etc...now im on the market for a winch,nothing special just a plain 9000lb winch,now i have wrap around nudge bars with the spot lamp bar built in,you know the big bulky thing! id like to keep the nudge bar but i dont know if the bikini type mount fits the standard bumper with this nudge bar on it?? you can get all sorts of plates,mounts and diy things to mount the winch,but does anyone know what mount i do need or has the nudge bar got to go?? regards to all tris

Could you possibly post a picture of it as I am not entirely sure which one you mean. It really dependends how low and how far out it is!

Pete

im really sorry i dont have the stuff to post pictures,and i probably wouldnt know how :ph34r: all i know is its called a heavy duty wrap around bull bar......sorry tris

the original bumper sections outboard of the bumper mounting holes, aka the bits that sit below the front wing & lights. as ringed on the pic below.

thanks western.your a goodn with the picture! i see what you mean,i can use a welder too,i think this is what i will end up doing to be honest,either that or cut out the bit between the outer ends and weld in a new peice that will adapt the winch