Refixing Trim panels

I have been making some mods, storage mostly, to the interior of my 2007 110 CSW and having taken most of the interior trim panels out, I now need to replace them. Trouble is that I have broken a large number of those plastic thingys that fix the panels to the body. Does anyone know what the proper name is for these parts and where I can get hold of new ones cheaper than paying the extortionate price the LR dealer asks? Many thanks, Tom

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I will check through the Bresco site to compare prices.

The panels I have taken off include the rear door trim, the rear speaker housings, and the rear load bay interior trim panels. From what I can see, there appears to be about 4 different fixings that have broken. The LR dealer in my area was not very helpful if identifying them. Is there anywhere online that I can check which parts these are?

Western is one of the best online part number checking resources you can have ;)

Cheers Steve :D

I'll have a trawl later through the appropriate parts book pages & stick a list up here for rear side trim/rear door, might have to go elsewhere or the speaker box fixings as I don't have any info for them to my knowledge.