Fitting soft A-Bar to bumper

I've just acquired a soft rubber A-bar (via a well known auction site) and while it has come with the plastic top brackets to screw to the bonnet slam panel something else seems to be missing! It looks as though there should be two brackets that fit to the bumper into which the 'feet' will then bolt? If so please can someone tell me the part number or provide a diagram to enable me to either order or fabricate an appropriate part.

Thanks, Guy.

Yes the brackets that you are missing are bent steel and secured by the lashing bolt eyes down the bottom and bumper bolts at the top. They each have one large captive nut for the bolt which passes through the soft bar which is then hidden under the rectangular trim cover.

Thanks for help so far. As the seller thinks the brackets may have been mislaid I've established that the fitting kit is part number vub501800. Can someone rustle up a diagram of what this contains so I can consider whether to break out the metalworking gear or invest £76.36 + VAT please?