Help me back on the straight

reads90

I still want that Nissan with robot drones in the wheels, do they come with lasers?

Nissans are OK off-road too: :P

primera_mud.jpg

(Better than my Transit was, anyway! Had the Primera to the top of the big hill at Bunny Lane ;) )

Nah i have had a pug 406 and a 3 week old passat up there too

Guest diesel_jim
As i said before :lol:

Prajero AKA the shogun :)

they do look really classy with chrome side tubes, some rear window curtains, a clinometer on the dash and also a "truckers" 12v cooling fan (to dry your sweat soaked vest.....)

oh, almost forgot the indian chief logo on the rear wheel cover. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

:lol::lol:

Hmmm, I think I may be in a class of one here, but I think that the Pathfinder looks quite nice.

Had a look around one at a Nissan display somewhere, and I thought it was a decent bit of kit.

You could do worse.

How about a Landcruiser? :o

Personally I would wait for the 110 though.

I had a similar choice and went for a nissan navara, obviously still got a land rover too. The nissan was a good £7k cheaper and a lot nicer to drive with 170+bhp as standard. The downside is that the nissan will depreciate by about £10k over 3 years where the 110 will only drop £5k or maybe even less.

My main reason for not choosing the 110 was that I knew within 12 months it would be sporting big tyres, roll cage, winch, a layer of mud inside and numerous dents and scratches.

Note the engine issues referred to were for a previous engine which throws con rods at 55k miles and the axle issues did not affect the pathfinder.

Is the nissan x-terra available in aus? Not available in the UK but they rave about it in the US, it is similar to the patchfinder just a bit bigger.