Finland Trophy

Due to an unfortunate incident on M1 and our Pugs ascent into car heaven we are now a "Land Rover" only family ( :lol: )

so thanks to Ryan we gor our hands onto this .....

gallery_1731_575_26940.jpg

and just because we can I think we going to form a Girlie team for the Finland Trophy :lol:

Nothing is set in stone as there are only 7 days between Vepsskyy and Finland Trophy - we will have to see what is left of the mouse after Vepsskyy has been chewing on it

...thanks to Ryan we gor our hands onto this .....

gallery_1731_575_26940.jpg

and just because we can I think we going to form a Girlie team for the Finland Trophy :lol:

:o What are you going to do with my your car?!?! :lol:

Good luck to you if you decide to go ahead.

• 4 weeks later...
:o What are you going to do with my your car?!?! :lol:

Good luck to you if you decide to go ahead.

Finland Trophy web-pages are now open http://www.freewebs.com/finlandtrophy/

But only finnish... information is similar as I have write to this topic so nothing "you really need to do" information is not missing. registration ends at 14.9. But one thing only 80 cars will be taken. But, we have in latest trophy 97 cars.. all finnish, you can count for that... If you are really coming please let us know in advance by private mail as soon as you can.

BR,

myllis

Finland Trophy web-pages are now open http://www.freewebs.com/finlandtrophy/

But only finnish... information is similar as I have write to this topic so nothing "you really need to do" information is not missing. registration ends at 14.9. But one thing only 80 cars will be taken. And we have in latest trophy 97 cars.. all finnish, you can count for that... If you are really coming please let us know in advance by private mail as soon as you can.

BR,

myllis

• 1 month later...

was rooting through an old folder and found some pics from last year - just in case anyone fancies a trundle over the Baltic next weekend :)

no one seems to have heard of Simex.. wierd.. :P

Image00001.jpg

theres puddles to play in...

DSCN15362007-10-06.JPG

...and pebbles to play on

Image00005.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00007.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Image00009.jpg

Image00010.jpg

theres the occassional traffic jam..

DSCN13972007-10-05.JPG

and even a nice place to clean the car off :)

Image00002.jpg

Myllis organises this comp but he's a raspberry ripple at the mo due attempting to attack a landy powered tree with his leg and loosing badly at Vepsskii, but Im sure the show will go on without him

Anyone interested in coming over to play in a 24hr event with a couple of GPS points to gather in some bit of countryside may like to know the dates for this years event are 3-5/10, Last year was quite diverse with forest, quarry, yarg and plop. I would like to enter the STD class with little Zuk although wont be allowed to do all points as have no roll cage so only get limited points. However there are still plenty to go round! just need a nav/muppet for the other seat ;)

I'm a muppet and up for some navigating = a house trained winch gibbon fuelled by bananas and relentles..... :P

PM sent

was rooting through an old folder and found some pics from last year - just in case anyone fancies a trundle over the Baltic next weekend :)

no one seems to have heard of Simex.. wierd.. :P

Myllis organises this comp but he's a raspberry ripple at the mo due attempting to attack a landy powered tree with his leg and loosing badly at Vepsskii, but Im sure the show will go on without him

No one is importing Simex, that's the reason. So if you want simex you have to get them in St. Petersburg.

Finland Trophy entering is closed, and 80 car's limitation cames full before the entering ended. So, there is totally 82 car's plus 10 car's is on the list if someone's decided to cancel.

I still have 75% my body parts left so I will be in Mikkeli... I also got from Sergey Belotshkin brand new DVD, where is 18min from last year Finland Trophy (yellow submarine climbing), Latvian Taurage 4x4 Trophy, EuroTrial 2007 (San Marino) and US Rock Crawling plus US. Jeep Jamboree. Sergey is also coming this year and hopefully he will now make a full DVD.

• 2 weeks later...