Dashboard Upgrade

Ok, the guys at Mud UK spent some time on the dashboard last week........a couple of pictures below present the story so far, the truck has to go back at the end of August to get the finishing bits done since the guys are tied up with Billing over the next two weeks.

The first picture is a little bonus!! And the last picture is how it used to look!!

post-5539-1215370119_thumb.jpg

post-5539-1215370187_thumb.jpg

post-5539-1215370227_thumb.jpg

post-5539-1215370270_thumb.jpg

The two that are there are getting binned - they will be replaced by oil press, oil temp and water temp. the binnacle is now speedo, rev counter, fuel, volts.

There are also 3 12v socket in the front, one where the broken cigarrete lighter used to be and two on the top pod, and three 12v sockets in the rear cabin, at the end of the bench seats.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mind me asking about that aircon - just out of curiosity.

I've not seen that before - but by coincidence I was talking to the guy at mud thingy at billing and he was telling me about an aircon that sat on the dash top.

Does it work well and was it intended for use in this country or for export?

Have you got the accelerator pedal rubber missing?

If you have, try getting one for a series with the little tabs that bend over. They are about an inch too long but if you cut the extra rubber off and leave the metal inside to make another tab they are a lovely fit for a 90 :D