Leaning 110

I just fitted OME shocks and coils to my 110. The old springs and shocks were in a sad state and I had a heavy lean to the passenger side. After fitting the new kit I find that I still have a lean to the passenger side. So then I swapped the drivers side OME 767 (slightly taller) over to the passenger side and still have the lean. The welds on the mounts look fine and the axle doesn't look bent.

Anyone out there fix a similar problem?

Can we assume you did not have the leane before you fitted new springs?
MarkParm ----The old springs and shocks were in a sad state and I had a heavy lean to the passenger side

nope

how does the vehicle sit with driver in & fuel in tank. should sit level.

I've only been looking at it with a low tank and no one inside. I'll try a fill up. It did have a lean before the new installation. When I pulled the old springs the p/s side was significantly shorter than d/s. The new shocks and dampers are fine. So my lean is mostly corrected, but still off by about a cm or so (and that is with the o/s ome installed on the p/s).

On closer inspection the p/s lower mount seems slightly lower than the o/s. Perhaps at some point in its life someone replaced them and didn't get the height quite right?

Does anyone know if 1 cm front spacers are available somewhere?

cheers