Wiring diagram for 110

hattymender

Anybody got a 110 wiring diagram? I've got a mid 80's one. All the electrics are working except the fuel guage, there just doesn't appear to be any wire to connect the sender to.

It's also got a lot of spare wires. Some may be useful? Some may be better left? Some could come out? At the moment it's a bit of a gessing game what they do (did) so I'm stumped.

PS. Is it correct that thy're wired for a civvy spec headlight switch? The current one makes it a real pain to fit radio.

i`ve got a haines for a civvy spec 110 mid 80`s (diesel) to 300tdi, if its any help + i`m only down`t road... i`ve also got a 110 csw 110 from 89 on the drive if looking at it might help?!?!?!?!?

Thanks but I'm ok for standard spec, got one on the drive. It's the military wiring that's got me. Obviously it's been stripped on demob but there's still a lot of wires which may, or may not, do something.