Defender Doors

My Defender rebuild has finally got to the bolt it back together stage BUT I am missing a few vital bits - four doors that look like doors rather than rusty frames with buckled tinfoil loosely rolled around them. I'll take some pictures to show just how poor all four are.

At the moment I have to steel myself to buying new unless anyone can make suitable suggestions where used/abused doors may be found - 1989 CSW, push buttons. I understand that someone was going to make some GRP ones, anyone have any leads on those?

Assuming I can find some doors/fork out huge sums of cash, what suggestions would you have to preserve these doors as long as possible?

Progress to date and my blog entries are on Land Rover Rebuild 2008, feedback welcome.

Guest diesel_jim

Hobson brothers (on ebay) have shed loads of brand new "take off" doors, all in white, the new type with the steel panelling (As used on the Td5's and current puma)

they're £350 each, but complete, everything is there, glass,trim etc.