Buxton and district christmas challenge 29/30 NOV

MrHT

Buxton & District Land Rover Club

WORMHOUGH PRE-CHRISTMAS TEAM WINCH CHALLENGE

Saturday and Sunday 29/30th November 2008

This event is for teams of 2 cars to compete in 3 classes of, unlimited modifications, limited modifications and modified.(See entry form for details)

If you cannot make up a team of 2 cars, efforts will be made to pair you up with another partner.

The challenge is open to invited MSA club members. Details of invited clubs will be on our website shortly. The event will be open to any make of vehicle that complies with the regulations.

The entry fee is £75.00 per vehicle and includes FREE CAMPING FRI/SAT/SUN NIGHTS, FREE MEAL ON SATURDAY EVENING, FREE BACON BUTTIES AND TEA ON SUNDAY MORNING.

Toilets and washing facilities are available.

Scrutineering starts at 0830 on Saturday morning. Competition first stage starts at 10:00 prompt and finishes at 16:00.A hot meal will be provided and the competition will restart in the dark at 17:30, finishing at 22:00.(Don’t forget your hand and head torches!) and a compasses is also required

Competition starts again on Sunday at 09:00, finishing at 16:00,followed by prize giving.

Application forms should be avalible after this weekend off the web site

Cracking nice to hear you all want in.

On this form how do you create a post that you can edit?

Nice to hear I've got marshalls as well I'm going to need a minimum of 12 for the saturday.

Oh and to save the bantering argumant please can people let me know who's co-driving when they post before I get it in the neck again :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry MrHT we will let you know who's co-driving, just in case they're sensitive again.

Are you having a fueling station?, it seems an awfull lot of hours to keep a V8 sweet. last time we only did 4 furious hours and used half a tank following Glyn's demonstration of how NOT to fit a CV in a rush,

perhaps he was still shock up after demolishing the farmers wall with his coach on the way in with Mr Magoo AKA Saley as a co-driver, who was unusually quiet during the aftershock. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Looking forward to it. :P

Bo Duke?

Let me assue you Marsie, you don't look anything like Bo Duke,

sorry to dissillusion you mate.

Boss Hog perhaps :rofl::rofl:

Cheers "pal" :huh: .On the other hand Chris,i suggest a handicap system.For every stone above your "ideal" weight should get a bonus 1000 points??? me and you could stay at home and still win B)

Paul :)

The pubs are called the Royal Oak, and the Knott Inn,

I will try to find out tommorow and post later all being well.

I don't know whats good or bad as they are only 5 miles from home and I've never really used them except for meals, the Knotts OK or a reasonable meal.

Hope it doesn't show, I only tried the salad bar, not the 16oz peppered steaks with a bottle of Chateauneuf du pape,

(its wine Saley) and a good healthy cellary sweet.

Hope it doesn't show, I only tried the salad bar, not the 16oz peppered steaks with a bottle of Chateauneuf du pape,

(its wine Saley) and a good healthy cellary sweet.

lol same as me then boothy ya right ...

can i camp on the sight in caravan ???

swanny

I'm in a caravan so I can't exactaly say your all out under the stars :lol:

as long as we're all sharing and we don't end up with induvidual caravans we'll be fine. I'll find out the exact number we can get away with.

Cheers chris I believe you only tryed the salad bar even if every one else doesn't.

Paul/Tony,

the main road is actually shut at the moment so I cannot drive past on my way home,

I'm doing the Howlin Wolf this weekend down Bristol way, but will try to get over Rushton way Tues/Wed and will post my findings,

is that OK Boss?

Happy camping ^_^