Waterproof winch switches

Turbocharger

I did an order for work to VWP recently and I am pretty sure they had some water resistant momentary toggle switches on there because I think I ordered a couple. Don't have time to have a look at the moment though.

Wireless remote is the way to go though, think of how irritating a wired remote to your telly would be if you had to go back to that, wireless winch remote is a similar leap in convenience :D

You ain't gonna get one for a fiver tho... :huh:

I found time :D

VWP Switches

About half way down p/no 49650. You'd need to waterproof the back of it but I guess you could mount it inside a small plastic container. Or mount it in the lid of an aerosol can, make the connections, and fill it up with isopon or something - that's how Dad used to make the coax connections on his radio aerials! You could combine the two - mount it through the lid, then mount that through the wing or something - not sure how waterproof the gaiter is though.

Edited by BogBuster

Wireless remote is the way to go though, think of how irritating a wired remote to your telly would be if you had to go back to that, wireless winch remote is a similar leap in convenience :D

Just a thought. <_<

can you select different frequencies for the remote.

If you cant could be amusing on winch challenges with everybody using one :huh::lol:

They are supposed to have codes between the remote and the base unit, bit like remote garage doors, so one remote cannot control another unit, but whether they would interfere if used right close together at the same time, no idea!

It could be amusing though :lol: