Anyone seen Carl Hurst?

Richard K

This is what I assumed was the case. Lots of promises and nothing more. Its not pleasant being ripped off in such a blatant way.

No one has been ripped of in any way, no one rings up to see whats going on and then just slags me off on the forum, i have lost my bussines and i am trying to sort things as best i can and it is taking time, i am on with the outstanding orders over christmas break so EVERYONE will have orders by end of january garanteed, Disco ron How can you complain when you still owe for what you have got,Yes your order was short but you still need to pay me, pit bull pm me who your mate is so i can contact them, the ones who have contacted me recently know what is going on,

Carl.

Well Carl, I've tried to call loads of times and never an answer. I've left messages, no response. If you kept in touch then it would have helped us all understand where you are up to with things.

Anyway, hopefully all this will be sorted by the end of January as you say above. I'm sure we all look forward to getting the goods we have already paid you for.

Good to finally hear from you again!

Well Carl, I've tried to call loads of times and never an answer. I've left messages, no response. If you kept in touch then it would have helped us all understand where you are up to with things.

Anyway, hopefully all this will be sorted by the end of January as you say above. I'm sure we all look forward to getting the goods we have already paid you for.

Good to finally hear from you again!

I answer my mobile or will return missed calls on it, landline just goes to voicemail and i have no accses to them, As said end of jan should be all sorted,

Carl.

Disco ron How can you complain when you still owe for what you have got,Yes your order was short but you still need to pay me,

Carl, when did i complain, i said if the parts arrived all the better, that doesn't sound like a complaint to me.....

from what i understand, the credit card refunded the money, not you, so if i owe anyone, it's them, and i am more than willing to pay them the full amount when i recieve the remainder of the goods, (rear bumper, steering guard, and swivel recovery points for front bumper) however, i will only ring the card co and make the payment when i have got the goods, not before, or, if you (or golddigger) have effectively still had the payment from the card co, and would rather not deliver the remainder of the goods, then thats up to you.....

Carl, when did i complain, i said if the parts arrived all the better, that doesn't sound like a complaint to me.....

from what i understand, the credit card refunded the money, not you, so if i owe anyone, it's them, and i am more than willing to pay them the full amount when i recieve the remainder of the goods, (rear bumper, steering guard, and swivel recovery points for front bumper) however, i will only ring the card co and make the payment when i have got the goods, not before, or, if you (or golddigger) have effectively still had the payment from the card co, and would rather not deliver the remainder of the goods, then thats up to you.....

Your stuff is in my garage minus guard that is at galv shop so i will contact you about rest in new year,

Carl.

OK guys you have made your points and Carl has answered!

Please keep further discussions to pm's.

I too hope Carl is able to complete the back orders by the end of January as promised.

I realize it is frustrating, however not many businesses agree to fulfill orders after they have gone down.

At least Carl has promising in public to honour his committments.

John

I realize it is frustrating, however not many businesses agree to fulfill orders after they have gone down.

At least Carl has promising in public to honour his committments.

Absolutely - most would F off over the horizon and never be seen again. I have no direct interest but it seems to me to be a very honourable way of winding up the business rather than just saying sorry write to the liquidators as most would do!

• 2 weeks later...

just like to say happy new year, i was complaining to carl and phoning him alot to chase up my bits, he phoned me xmas eve chasing bits up with courier and just after xmas they arrived, yes they were late arriving but they did, so i can say if he owes you somthing you should recive them,

cheers all

• 1 month later...