Ladoga ?

white90

ok Nige, I should have qualified that a little :lol:

no proto race car building (as in full builds)....... maybe some subtle "adjustments" or something less proto.... just if theres a little bit of free time... ;)

mind you... I was doing some thinking the other day and started doing a few drawings :ph34r:

... and... I didnt say anything about a tech truck :lol:

Petal lives in St Petersberg, with a fella called Arunas :)

Yam mes - whats chasing next year?

nothing else but some of japans finest of course, with my bank balance not far of yours probably a tweaked version of the same, (3 months in the alps wont help either :huh: )

I thought you were a proud custodian of a Green Oval product these days James??? :P

I thought you were a proud custodian of a Green Oval product these days James??? :P

who said proud?

Yes i own said product i never said i would not, they just didnt fill criteria i needed, there still is a few gaps but money says what you can do at the end of the day! and my dogs aint getting any smaller :blink: It is stayiing teu to form by breaking within hours of agreeing on it ownership passing. and now a rear window has rattled loose as well :rolleyes: does this ever end?

But for chase car purposes i dont fancy ratting down the forest tracks at the speeds we were doing this year in someething so big and soft.

for next year iu think maybe the 1600 conversion and new transfer box/crawler box and new shocks and springs. cosmetically a small extended roof made of ally would be nice. i think the nippy and nimble philososphy is still good. i cant see us needing to shift any large parts for you guys and being able to get in and out of wee places there is an advantage. logging trucks being on out tracks being one point, oh anf maybe passing that shiny through the trees was fun as well :lol:

ok Nige, I should have qualified that a little :lol:

no proto race car building (as in full builds)....... maybe some subtle "adjustments" or something less proto.... just if theres a little bit of free time... ;)

mind you... I was doing some thinking the other day and started doing a few drawings :ph34r:

... and... I didnt say anything about a tech truck :lol:

Petal lives in St Petersberg, with a fella called Arunas :)

Yam mes - whats chasing next year?

Jez,

Out of interest how much does your truck weigh fully fueled with a spare tyre etc etc

Weighed mine last week with 180L of fuel spare tyre ,ladders etc etc :ph34r::ph34r: Have a guess :blink:

Aye - we have the 109 for big bits anyway. Although I'm not carrying the pump-action jizz pistol again, ever. That blummin thing can live somewhere else <_<

strange it never wanted to leave the car but yet a full size jerry can sneaked out the back door? :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Ladoga registration is opened...

http://www.ladoga-trophy.ru/ladoga_clame/l...a_list_engl.php

The English regulations are here:

http://www.ladoga-trophy.ru/content/view/49/38/lang,english/

After registration you will receive payment details into your e-mail. This year bank is Finnish bank. Actually it's my club (Mad Moose Racing ry) bank account, so it's much easier.

Had a look at the Technical Requirements and it is great to read how detailed the organiser specifies what is and what is not allowed.

In the proto class regs it states under 4.3: "Cooling circuit: it is forbidden to remove radiator from engine room"

Is there a specific reason for that?

Cheers

Stefan