Bulkhead Spare Wheel Mount

Anyone know where I can get one?

I'm looking to shift my spare wheel from my rear door as it is a pain (and keeps breaking my foglight) to behind the front seats.

I know that series vehicles can have interior mounts and pickups, loadspace mounts (I imagine these are one and the same), but I can't find anything about stockists.

This is, of course, assuming that such mounts would fit a SW bulkhead...

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

would be easier to lie the spare on the floor between the wheel arches & put a false floor over the top, that way you would still have the full length of the load bay but only at the top of wheelarch height.

as 110 SW don't have a centre bulkhead I guess your truck is a 90, the pick up bulkhead mount can be used in your 90.

• 4 months later...
Any idea where I can pick up a pick up bulkhead mount...?

Hi Bob,

My spare was fitted to the rear door and it eventually shook the door to pieces. I used the rear door wheel mounting and fitted it to the bulkhead, NO COST, JUST A FEW DRILL HOLES AND TWO HOURS OF MY TIME.

all the best

Hi Bob,

My spare was fitted to the rear door and it eventually shook the door to pieces. I used the rear door wheel mounting and fitted it to the bulkhead, NO COST, JUST A FEW DRILL HOLES AND TWO HOURS OF MY TIME.

all the best

I took the rear door fitting and clamped it round a bar on the roof rack, no holes to drill, then I used chequer plate on door to cover up the holes.