INSA Turbo sellers in N. Somerset/Avon

A Twig

Having done the rounds of all the tyre shops in bath and been offered budget road tyres or bridgestones/bfg which I cant afford, I've resorted to ordering some off mailorder and then paying to get them fitted.

Does anyone know of a tyre place that actually does INSA straight off?

Not sure of any direct sellers about, but i did the same, ordered a set from Paddocks last year, and then gave a local garage we deal with through work a crate of beer for changing them off the books in their lunch break.

Otherwise it shouldn't cost much more than £5 per wheel to get them swapped, which is about what you would pay by the time you have bought the tyres and had them fitted at a supplier.

Avoid the tyre fitting places though, they can get a bit funny about fitting tyres that you supply, garages that offer tyre fitting are a better bet.

I bought a pair of Insa Turbo Traction Tracks (to go with 3 remaining BFG Trac Edge) from my local tyre place. They ordered them lunch time and delivery was by 9am the following morning. The local place doesn't stock too wide a range of 4x4 tyres, but can get stuff easily. There will probably be somewhere similar near you.

4 Site 4x4 are distributors for Insa Turbo and have a dealer locator on their web site.

Phillips Tyres in Castle Cary sorted out my set of special tracks earlier this year and worked out cheeper than mail order if you take in to account p&p and fitting. Give Nigle a call on 01963 350243. I know he had a set of 4 265/75/16 in the shed a couple of weeks ago. Oh and its not to far south of Bath!

Brookers