Can't spend my money

popotla

Maybe this isn't the right place to be posting this copy of the email I've just sent to Footloose 4x4, trading (??) in Peterborough. Your comments are welcome.

Good morning.

A couple of years ago, when I was trying to buy something from a particular company, it transpired that there was a “rogue” in the sales department: he or she, was simply not answering customer enquiries because to do so, it turned out, was too time-consuming and wearisome. Emails were simply being deleted!

Other than that, it’s hard for me to know why it is that a company which describes its goods on a website (thereby implicitly offering them for sale), and provides contact details, ignores an intending customer when that person makes contact.

“Footloose 4x4” would –one assumes- welcome the receipt of a customer’s money, but my own experience is that my attempt to spend money with you is being blocked (for whatever reason). I sent to you twice the email I’ve attached below. Is it not a reasonable expectation on my part that –even if staff are “extremely busy” (and I do hope you are being bowled over by demand for your products) – someone might press the email “REPLY” icon, type a few words such as “Thanks for your enquiry; will respond in full shortly”?

It doesn’t seem to me appropriate that I should plead or beg to be allowed to spend my money with you, so at this point I give up. Will this email be read by someone who has a stake and interest in “Footloose 4x4”, or will it simply be deleted as one more annoyingt piece of junk? I don’t expect I’ll ever know.

Yours sincerely,

:unsure: Are their parts made of diamonds? I have this guy at Derbyshire who even explains into details how I should bleed my brake calipers! This is service!! He quotes the price, I pay and the part arrives home in 2 working days (UK-Norway) Simply get over it and find another company! I never return to any dealer when they make the least (minor or tiniest) blunder! Get another dealer and save your blood pressure!!! :angry:

A guy I work with had terrible trouble with footloose when they were at sacrewell farm near peterborough

His TD5 disco was having major running issues and often ended up stalling. Footloose claimed (and charged) to replace £2K's worth of electrics on the vehicle and told him it was fine. He left the workshop, got 500 yards down the road and it stalled again with the same fault and was unable to start.

He rang FL4x4 and told them, and they refused to come out and get him!

no good at all.