300 Tdi Engine Harness

Ian M

ive done a fairly extensive search on the boards but havnt really turned anything concrete up,

ive got a 300tdi bulkhead loom from a defender, and i need the part number for engine harness to match, my truck is 300 auto, but i can add these wires for the auto box into the new engine harness.

would anyone be good enough to look up me a part number for the said loom, as craddocks ordered me one, but it came a 1 plug and 2 wires, and are now saying they need a vin muber to order the correct loom.

To (v) MA949874 - P/No AMR2956

From (v) MA949875 to (v) MA965123 - P/No AMR4019

From (v) MA965124 to (v) VA107822-Burglar alarm-P/No AMR5415, without burglar alarm-P/No AMR4019

From (v) VA107823 to (v) WA159806-birglar alarm-P/No AMR5415, without Burglar alarm-P/No AMR4019

From (v) XA159807 - P/No YSB106140.

Les.

the problem is, the 300tdi is retrofitted into an older vehicle, thus no relating vin number to a 300tdi,

i bought a 300tdi bulkhead loom, so surely all the engine looms would plug in? but have extra wires for egr etc, amr4019 seems the favourite?

Ian