Tekaloid

smo

Last time i bought tekaloid and had a colour chart, they were all flat colours, that was 3 or 4 years ago.

As it's made to be brushed/rolled or sprayed, i'm guessing it would be difficult to make a metallic that would give a constant amount of sparkly bits when brush painting.

There is an online colour chart somewhere. If i can find it i'll post it.

If you brush or roller metallic you are likely to finish up with a stripy pattern. Needs to be sprayed.

The metallic element is aluminium particles & these sink if the paint is applied too thickly. As those who have sprayed wheels with aerosols & wondered wy it goes dark will know. :rolleyes:

You get the same effect if you spray a metallic coat too thick - looks like a sparkly waterfall as it sags down the panel.

If you brush or roller metallic you are likely to finish up with a stripy pattern. Needs to be sprayed.

The metallic element is aluminium particles & these sink if the paint is applied too thickly. As those who have sprayed wheels with aerosols & wondered why it goes dark will know. :rolleyes:

You get the same effect if you spray a metallic coat too thick with a spraygun - you get a pretty sparkly waterfall as it sags down the panel. :o