Anti roll bar bushes

simonr

Sorry Ralph!

For a current project, I have an anti roll bar bush which I thought came from a Disco 2 rear. My supplier identified this as RBX101700 - but now it's turned up - it's rather different!

post-74-1233759938_thumb.jpgpost-74-1233759964_thumb.jpg

The dirty one is the one I want - the clean one what they sent.

The bore of the dirty one is about 32mm whereas the clean one is 30ish - and obviously the clean one is much wider 66mm instead of 46mm.

Any idea what the dirty bush might be from or what it's part number is?

Also, I wanted a mounting strap for a defender - which is the same width as the dirty bush above. They sent me this:

post-74-1233760192_thumb.jpg post-74-1233760177_thumb.jpg

Which I believe is a 90 rear NTC6776. What I was hoping for was a 110 rear with four bolt holes rather than two as above.

What's it for? Essentially I'm fitting an anti roll bar which is 32mm diameter to the rear of my 110. Difference it - it's un-lockable. I made one by drilling out standard bushes (not ideal) and it works brilliantly. It allows for up to 16" of movement (compared to 9" on a standard bar) by having much longer knuckles and doesn't affect ground clearance. The 32mm bar is very stiff and gives good handling even with a lot of weight high up - but can obviously be unlocked to give no restriction. Should be good for expedition trucks with Jerry cans on the roof as well as those with flexy suspension just wishing to drive safely on the road.

Any help with the actual part numbers would be much appreciated!

Si

There are only two rear arb bushes listed , Si - 90" (except 50 LE) = NTC 7394. Except 90" - NRC 5674.

The 4-hole bracket is square in profile - 110" = NRC 5724, same number for a 130", then handed ones for a 90 - LH - ANR4547, and RH -ANR 4546.

All S1 and S2 disco's are 2-bolt bracket.

Les.