deflex bushes useless what next?

have had deflex bushes on my 90 for about a year, the trailing arm to chassis bush on the nearside has died already, i know i shouldnt have bought cheapo bushes. it hasnt failed completely, one side of the bush has shrunk in length so now trailing arm slops back and forth and feels the same as if the axle end bush has failed.

question is what to replace it with, rubber or individual polyurethane (where do you buy individual polyurethane bushes?)

any help greatly appreciated.

ps will soon have gwyn lewis long travel kit so will have to cope with extra droop and stress.

ceri hughes.

As above super pro are regarded as good, however it may be worth considering the original LR parts - they last very very very well and bushes are not the major restriction in articulation.

looks like it might be standard items then, as theyre cheaper, and doesnt have to be pressed in so easy one to change, where can i buy single superpros though? havent been able to find a supplier on the net.

wow bram racing £60 for 2 bushes, a bit much i think

As above super pro are regarded as good, however it may be worth considering the original LR parts - they last very very very well and bushes are not the major restriction in articulation.

I have had a set of blue Polybush on my 90" for a year no. They are still intact and provide the same ride as when fitted.

Britpart sell individual poly blue bushes, not sure who makes them, they might be Polybush as they sell their kits ?

Super Pro last well and do the job but they're not cheap. I got a kit for mine last year and each of the bushes came in a display type pack which suggests you can buy them individually.

OEM rubber might be the best solution though.

A year on those bushes isn't bad, I've gone through genuine LR ones a lot quicker than that !