CB and In cab winch switchs Places?

Bobtail-Jay

Hi all

Got a CB to put in my bobtail And would like some ideas on where to put it Some pics would be niice??

And

In cab winch switchs Where abouts ?

And what switches , ive heard just normal window switches are good to use.

Any info please tell me?

Winch switches, I just used the rear window switches in the central console, cos I aint got no rear windows and the central console is standard for two and four door Discos.

CB, even lazier, two coat hooks and hangs down the passenger side, that way I can change it from car to car.

Bill

Where to put them: Wherever you find is best for you, it's only wires, they can go anywhere. I vote for up high to avoid water & crud.

Which switches to use: Whatever switches you most like the look/feel of. Momentary (often described as "(on)/off/(on)" action) are the usual choice but that does give you a whole load of different types to choose from.

Hi all

Got a CB to put in my bobtail And would like some ideas on where to put it Some pics would be niice??

And

In cab winch switchs Where abouts ?

And what switches , ive heard just normal window switches are good to use.

Any info please tell me?

Jay.

Got my CB in the bay where the sunroof control panel is (was). My landy aint got a s/rf so it's fits snug without affecting anything. Got a 3ft spring base aerial on back right hand corner above top rear door hinge.

post-14893-1234775231_thumb.jpg

Got my CB in the bay where the sunroof control panel is (was). My landy aint got a s/rf so it's fits snug without affecting anything. Got a 3ft spring base aerial on back right hand corner above top rear door hinge.

I like the idea and I was also planing to put CB there. Please, do some more photos.

The bad thing is that I have a sunroof:)

Then you won't be able able to use the space behind the switches.

You can mount it further back (pics also from discoweb):

post-1725-1234881159_thumb.jpg

post-1725-1234881178_thumb.jpg

Anderzander, all you have to do is look at the 3rd pic and imagine the console back in its place and also imagine a mic on a side with its curly wire hanging. That's all there is to it.

The CB is in its final position relative to the console, half in, half out - in case you didn't figure this out by yourself.