Disco 2 - salvage parts

gsgtsg

I am looking for places where to buy savage parts for my Disco 2, year 2000, V8 - ES model.

I need the following. Please suggest places in the UK (mail order or collection). I am in Reading/Basingstoke.

Thank you.

"GREEN" Complete Front Bumper (including brackets L/R, absorber L/R, shield, grill, carrier, Washers Jets L/R, fog lights)

Front Grill

Radiator

Cooling Fan Blade

Air Conditioning Condenser

Front Panel

Front Cross Member

Engine Splash Guard

hi there,

try having a look in the back of an LRO/LRM/LRE rag, they usually have parts suppliers/salvagers in there.

not sure about any in your location sorry :huh:

try www.partsgateway.co.uk

I have one piece of plastic for the lower part of the front bumper. Think it's the splash guard that you might be talking about? Could bring it to Donnington if you are going.

I've used Equicar for mechanical bits and was pleased with the service, not sure if they do body panels but I expect so. I guess the main problem is that it is usually the front of the car that arrives at the accident first so most such bits may look much like yours :(