Headlight relay

hi,

i am in the prosess of wiring up 2 wipac 100w driving lights, and i have wired up everthing, accept i need the wiring diagram of the full beem relay,with the numbers of the legs. as i am planning on taking the positive from the full beem relay(it dosent matter which one, but i was thinking the "output"leg) to power my wipac relay,

thx

Stan

just splice it into the main beam wire, it'll do exactly the same function as being at the relay & will be a much shorter run of wire as well.

yeh, i intended to do that, but when testing for the main beem feed, we blew the diped beem fuse :blink:

so i thort i could crimp a conector which pluged into the relay,and then the main beem bluged into that, so i wouldent have to cut anything,

thx

hi,

i am in the prosess of wiring up 2 wipac 100w driving lights, and i have wired up everthing, accept i need the wiring diagram of the full beem relay,with the numbers of the legs. as i am planning on taking the positive from the full beem relay(it dosent matter which one, but i was thinking the "output"leg) to power my wipac relay,

thx

Stan

Whereabouts is your relay situated?

You could tap into your high beam indication on the dash. You are looking for a blue w white tracer i would have thought.

Any help??

Relays on all high power ccts such as headlights horn etc are always a good idea.

Cheers.