Info required about lenses for Sankey trailer

Madcowz

thanks guys,

Raided my Clio spare light bulb set for one and it works. Only trouble is that the number plate lamp and shroud don't seem to shine on the number plate much. The way it is attached to the bracket means that the light is either shining up or down rather than right at the plate. I took the whole lamp off to see if it could be put back on at a different angle but the 3 bolts that hold it to the bracket mean it won't. Don't suppose I will get pulled over for a dim light?

In the words of many a car-dealer....... 'They all do that, Sir'..........

I wouldn't worry about it - its the way it was built, so it passed construction/use regs in that form - if its good enough for the EC Government, it should be good enough for the local traffic feds..........

I managed to bend the bracket holding the number plate lamp back into shape so that the light now shines on the plate. It had been whacked before and was bent back against the tub so didn't shine on the plate at all.