Front Springs Advice Please

AJL

Currently on my 110 i've got OME 2" Lift Springs and Shocks all round Having recently fitted an ARB Type (TJM) heavy duty bumper and 8274 with wire cable all that weight out front has had noticeable effect on handling. Whilst the front end hasn't sagged the is noticeable wallow.

What springs can i stick under the front end so there is little or no movement as before.

Would HD rear Disco springs do the trick?

Currently on my 110 i've got OME 2" Lift Springs and Shocks all round Having recently fitted an ARB Type (TJM) heavy duty bumper and 8274 with wire cable all that weight out front has had noticeable effect on handling. Whilst the front end hasn't sagged the is noticeable wallow.

What springs can i stick under the front end so there is little or no movement as before.

Would HD rear Disco springs do the trick?

OK thanks Tony i'll post pics shortly. Didnt bother in the end with the original winch bumper plan as i'm not prepaired to 'persuade' someone to take my cash plus i've now got mega frontal protection which is better for my application ie night shooting (bumping gates open etc)

James,

I wish I had kept my 8274 and not purchased a lump of pig iron called a MM then fitted the POS to my 90

O the power of hindsight. :ph34r:

Stephen

Oh Stephen!!

I never thought i'd see the day :o:o:o:o:o

Pitty your not in the UK because the only place for a MM having once been a 'non' proud owner of one is Ebay i still cant get over mine sold for £860 second hand

Guest diesel_jim

FWIW...

on my 300Tdi 90, i've got a (BWB copy) ARB bar/winch mount with an 8274 (and steering guard), so am front end heavy too.

I'm running OME 763 up front, and 762 on the back (or t'other way around.. :unsure: ), but it gives a good ride and doesn't seem to wallow much (it is a rather lardy 90, as Andy M will vouch for! :D ) with full external cage and all the toys on board!

on my 110, when i had my 8274 and camel type nudgebar (similar weight to the BRB bar) i stuck a set of 90 HD rear springs in, which was great for handling, but left the front end a little "high" (compared to the back on standard SW HD springs... had i fitted some "decent" springs on the back with a 2 or 3" lift then it would have looked "normal")

I reckon you'll be OK with stock 90 rears on the front, or 90 HD rears if you have longer/stiffer rear springs to keep it looking "normal"...ish.. :rolleyes: