Storage space urgently required

Ryan

Apologies to mods if this should be in Wanted, but I need max exposure.

Due to my landlords deciding to invoke a clause in my contact meaning that the bike store should only store bikes :rolleyes: , I urgently need space to store a handful of Land Rover items.

I need no more than about 6ft x 6ft floor space (possibly less - the stuff can probably be stacked). I am willing to pay if required (real money or tokens of your choice). Preferably near Southampton.

I need to move everything by this Thursday, but as I am working nights, I can only move the stuff Monday afternoon, Tuesday afternoon/evening or any time Wednesday.

Please post a reply on here, PM me, or give me a call on 07752 309010 (not between 0700-1300 on Monday).

Thanks,

Ryan

John, thanks but Brizzle isn't that close to Southampton. Thanks for the offer anyway.

JU - replied on HOFS :P

Will - still a bit too far, thanks anyway.

Al - is your place a workshop? i.e. under cover? If so, I think we can come to some arrangement. Weds would be better for me - probably late afternoon ish?

Al - is your place a workshop? i.e. under cover?.........

I take it you have not been following Al's concrete working party thread.

If you put your stuff in one corner it would be too far away to see it from the opposite corner. Check the photos on his thread.

Steve