is this place still open

titan

Local council is the most certain way to dget a definitive answer. Ask to speak to the Rights of Way Officer and try to make his/her life a little easier by providing some grid references of the lanes you are looking to drive...

If you look carefully, some of the vehicles they have pictured in the LRO booklet have had many months more modification done to them since the pictures were taken...

I looked back through my collection of magazines from 2007 and found exactly the same picture published in the main magazine on one of their monthly articles on green lanes...

If you look carefully, some of the vehicles they have pictured in the LRO booklet have had many months more modification done to them since the pictures were taken...

I looked back through my collection of magazines from 2007 and found exactly the same picture published in the main magazine on one of their monthly articles on green lanes...

that intresting my copy of the 20 best lanes wasnt in my copy so will take a trip up there next week hopefully it will be still open pics to follow

that intresting my copy of the 20 best lanes wasnt in my copy so will take a trip up there next week hopefully it will be still open pics to follow

got a map today if we take sat nav we will still get lost but the os map shows some by ways through kings etc

I live very close to King's forest and can confim that most of the Byways are open. There is a section of the Pedders Way which the local clubs are avoiding to prevent further damage. There are also some bits in the kings forest which need to be avoided.

Hope this helps

Bill

I live very close to King's forest and can confim that most of the Byways are open. There is a section of the Pedders Way which the local clubs are avoiding to prevent further damage. There are also some bits in the kings forest which need to be avoided.

Hope this helps

Bill

by some bits that need to be avoided and clubs are avoiding is there any chance you can give me some grids of areas so we can avoid them too ???

got a map today if we take sat nav we will still get lost but the os map shows some by ways through kings etc

damyour so hi tech ill leave my sliver compass and sketch map at home then :lol: :lol: