Chassis Engine Mounts

I'm not sure is the right place to post this so if it needs to be moved please do so.

A friend of mine bought a brand new TD5 90 chassis built up to rolling with old Range Rover parts and a V8 with an LT77.

We have junked all the carp except for the chassis so that we can rebuild his 200 Tdi 90 on to it (which we are now doing).

We have noticed that the engine mounts for the V8 were bolted on to the chassis using 3 of 6 M8 inserts on each side of the chassis, these do not however, line up suitably for a 200 Tdi. There are 3 unused inserts rearwards of the 3 each side in use now for V8 mountings which are pretty much in the correct position.

Are there engine mounts that can be purchased from Land Rover that will bolt to the TD5 90 chassis and be suitable for a 200 Tdi ?

If so, what is the correct part number ?

TIA

Mo

all I can find in the 110 parts bok, is bolt on to engine block mounts for the various 4 cylinder engines. the chassis part is welded on & not listed as seperate parts, might have to salvage the existing chassis mount & attach to the replacement chassis.

Thanks Ralph, whilst salvaging the the existing is an option, it's not a road I'd like to travel down as Land Rover obviously make V8 mounts at the least. I'd like to use the existing inserts in the chassis, even if I have I have to fabricate bolt-on mounts. I'm sure someone will know if they do mounts.

Cheers

Mo

just found these bolt on chassis mounts for a 4 cylinder petrol engine,

KVU100220 RH bracket bolt on

KVU100230 LH bracket bolt on

use 6 x FS108207L flanged hex head bolts M8 x 25mm to attach.

all listed under chassis frame from chassis number XA159807 onwards.

must be worth a look at the very least.

• 2 weeks later...