Trundle Around Salibury Plain

02GF74

... just to get the ball rolling, I'll list a few dates for a group outing on Salisbury Plain. I've chosen weekends since these days are free to most of us.

If folks can add their names underneath the dates they can make it then we can decide on a firm date(s) convenient to most.

Also include your offroading aspirations so like minded individuals can go off in groups.

:) cw - complete whimp; don't want to get mud or scratches on bodywork fine for road tyres

:huh: gb - girl's blouse; gets dirty but no wading above door bottom height; AT or MT required; proper recovery points a must

:o mn - mad nutter; perfom crazy stunts that may end up with roll overs; need roll cage

Sat. 27 Aug

02GF74 (gb)

Sun 28 Aug

02GF74 (gb)

Sat 3 Sep

02GF74 (gb)

Sun 4 Sep

02GF74 (gb)

Sat 10 Sep

02GF74 (gb)

Sun 11 Sep

02GF74 (gb)

Sat 17 Sep

02GF74 (gb)

Sun 18 Sep

02GF74 (gb)

3rd Sept onwards for me. I'll put myself in the gb section to start off with. You can always move on from there rather than backing down from mn.

Cheers

Sorry guys - I went today :P I wasn't excluding you... err... just "testing". You'll be pleased to hear it's all there. We started at Avebury, headed down the Ridgeway and then south right across the Plain towards the Bustard, then turned right to the German village.

I'm certainly up for an outing, put me down as somewhere between nutter and blouse for all the dates.

not sure if people are waiting for me to "organize" something - my intention was to start a thread to get like minded individuals to arrange something between themselves. ;)

Anyways, as I will be wiring up my twin defender fuel guages this w/e I won't be able to go until next w/e so to make a slightly firmer commitment, if all goes well then:

how about

Sun, 4th Sept; 10.00 am.

meeting up at Tidworth, the pub on the T-Junction in the town where A3026 meets the A338, as here:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...&multimap.y=207