Buying stuff in the UK

tonyalbers

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a place in the UK where I can have things I buy in online shops delivered to, who can then send them to me in DK?

The reason I ask is that there are huge amounts of money to save on buying parts etc. in the UK. However, many shops only deliver to UK addresses.

Thanks,

Tony

there is a company called interparcel.com that will ship to europe for a reasonable cost. maybe worth enquiring with the shop if they will allow stuff to be collected by a courier if you arrange it?

alternatively, you need to have someone you can trust to have the stuff delivered to, who will pack it up and ship it out in one parcel. not easy these days for obvious reasons.

Tony,

nearly all the large advertisers in the popular Land Rover magazines wil post to Scandinavia. I have no problems with stuff to Sweden. Also try eBay, I've found many of deals there and on the whole, most sellers will ship to me.

Todd.

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a place in the UK where I can have things I buy in online shops delivered to, who can then send them to me in DK?

The reason I ask is that there are huge amounts of money to save on buying parts etc. in the UK. However, many shops only deliver to UK addresses.

Thanks,

Tony

i buy ALL my stuff from the uk for the reasons you mentionand they all deliver to Austria. And I've been doing so for years. I don't see why they shouldn't deliver to denmark. Who did you try to buy from? Never happened to me that someone who sold something i wanted in the UK refused to ship to mainland-Europe. And I have wanted lots of stuff in the past ;-)

cheers

spec

Thanks guys,

I'm a good customer at both paddocks, craddocks and others.

But sometimes I'd also like to save the 50-60% on buying a vacuum cleaner or a kitchen appliance in the UK. So a company that would receive my stuff on a UK address, relabel it and post it to me would be great. Interparcel seems to come close to this.

Thanks,

Tony