defender 90 with 110/109 roofrack???

not got any pics at the moment IIRC they are on my old phone. but i do know of a 90 fitted with a galv 110 roof rack, and the do overhang quite a bit at the front, almost as far as the front of the vehicle. i will try and find the picture.

however, in order to place anything of any weight in the front, it does need support legs down to the front wings

not got any pics at the moment IIRC they are on my old phone. but i do know of a 90 fitted with a galv 110 roof rack, and the do overhang quite a bit at the front, almost as far as the front of the vehicle. i will try and find the picture.

however, in order to place anything of any weight in the front, it does need support legs down to the front wings

could you just fit some support legs to the screen brackets ????just as a thought...

could you just fit some support legs to the screen brackets ????just as a thought...

There is a proper "long" version of the rack made with support legs down to the windscreen "hinge" brackets - I thought there were photos on their website. Looks hideous, but probably fairly practical.

There was one in LRO years ago - it had a floor and they said it kept the sun out of their eyes LOL

sort of remember seeing one on autotrader once with big wheels.....and spots under the rack....thought it looked good and different at the time.....although for me its not so much the look but the extra usage.... ;)

sort of remember seeing one on autotrader once with big wheels.....and spots under the rack....thought it looked good and different at the time.....although for me its not so much the look but the extra usage.... ;)

also thought i could put a small rear facing mirror on the farside corner to use for that poxy blind spot with the van back...as ive never been keen on those little triangular windows....