Landrover parts suppliers in West Wiltshire

GBMUD

Like the title says. I am looking for an independant supplier of LR parts in the west Wilts, NE Somerset, south Glos area. Any leads gratefully recieved.

MOO5, I know, I tried them and they have not got one. ;)

Chris

Guest diesel_jim
Like the title says. I am looking for an independant supplier of LR parts in the west Wilts, NE Somerset, south Glos area. Any leads gratefully recieved.

MOO5, I know, I tried them and they have not got one. ;)

Chris

what are you after? is it a "one off" or a general supply of stuff.??

'coz i'm laning over Salisbury Plain tonight, coming from Swindon, and live about 5 minutes away from T H Whites, in wotton bassett, so if there's anything i can pick up and drop off, let me know.

(I'll be leaving swindon about 18:00hrs)

what are you after? is it a "one off" or a general supply of stuff.??

'coz i'm laning over Salisbury Plain tonight, coming from Swindon, and live about 5 minutes away from T H Whites, in wotton bassett, so if there's anything i can pick up and drop off, let me know.

(I'll be leaving swindon about 18:00hrs)

Thanks Jim. It is a water pump I need but I suspect that THW will want more than I am prepared to pay. They had my trousers down for the Defender parts I needed last week. Local inde. can get one for tomorrow afternoon, just wondered if I could get one sooner.

Chris

Don't know if this is of any help, but I have used "Christian Autos" in Bristol. He is a small independant shop, but the customer service is as incredible as his knowledge of parts. If it isn't too far from you, I would give him a call.

Ordered from Exeter4x4Store in the end. Keen price and good service - at least, in the past. Thanks guys.

Chris

Don't know if this is of any help, but I have used "Christian Autos" in Bristol. He is a small independant shop, but the customer service is as incredible as his knowledge of parts. If it isn't too far from you, I would give him a call.

I'll second that. Peter and his team are by far the most helpful and friendly parts store I have ever used. Plus he seems to keep stock of every part for every Land Rover ever built! It's very rare that he doesn't have the parts I need. His shop is in Kingswood, so should easily be within 30 minutes of Trowbridge. He's

even closer than that for me, his shop is at the top of the hill that I live at the bottom of!

I've used bearmach in Swindon quite a few times with mixed results. All I'll say is that I'm glad they're local to me as they usually have what I need, and it's not far to go to return the bits that turn out to be wrong / faulty!