fitting 300 Tdi into a 1987 defender county 90

Hi guys, just joined and already need advice. I am looking to purchase a 300tdi in good condition etc, low mileage and fit it into my defender county 90. I know I have to fabricate the engine mounts, but are there any tricks or pitfalls that anyone knows about before I take the plunge,(if I win the bidding on the engine). I will be taking the bulkhead out at the same time as fitting the engine, to carry out some minor repairs on it.

I fitted a 300 into my early 90 over a weekend. It was really easy. Engine bolted to the gearbox with one stud removed and one drilled and tapped. It is obvious which when you offer it up. The nearside engine mount needed moving forward 25mm and i used 200 series engine mounts bolted to the front holes on the engine block. This has the effect of sitting the engine at the back of the engine bay like the 200. If you buy a 300 disco then you can use the intercooler and rad pipes mixed with the old fender one to fabricate the pipe runs and the disco down pipe just needs shortening to mate with the fender exhaust system. Started Saturday morning and was up and running by Sunday lunch with no real problems. I would definitely recommend the conversion.