110 rock sliders

Hi there,

i want to make a set of rock/tree sliders for my 110, and have done a search on here for them, but they all show them fitted into the out riggers through a tube, but looking under mine, i dont seem to have any..

so was wondering how to fit them!

does anyone have any photo's of theirs i could have a look at?

Cheers,

CURLY

i havent seen 110 sliders fitted on a tube - 90 ones do though. my 110 ones fit on with two flat plates that bolt to the outside of the rear outriggers. - mine came from Southdown.

If you want I can take some pictures of mine tonight. Need to have a crawl about under it anyway.

yes please mate, if you dont mind!

photo's of where and how it mounts to whatever it mounts to would be great!

thanks,

CURLY

Ok, nipped out and took some photos inbetween reporting yet another insurance claim on our other car after somebody drove into the back. I am starting to think it has the worlds first cloaking device as nobody ever seems to see it.

Anyway, pictures of my rock sliders are here: Pictures of rock sliders on a One Ten

If you need any further details or better pictures please say.

Ok, nipped out and took some photos inbetween reporting yet another insurance claim on our other car after somebody drove into the back. I am starting to think it has the worlds first cloaking device as nobody ever seems to see it.

Anyway, pictures of my rock sliders are here: Pictures of rock sliders on a One Ten

If you need any further details or better pictures please say.

Thats great, thanks Madcowz.

gonna order in a bit of box section and make me a pair this weekend i reckon!

CURLY

oh, what size are the holes for the jacking points?

i was going to use 50mm x 75mm x 3mm box section for the sliders, sound about right?

CURLY

Rocksliders on my 90 are 100x50x3(4). Can't measure the wall thickness as they are fully closed but I'd say 3 or 4mm sounds about right.

HTH, Mark.