Imobiliser help (again) (2001 TD5)

I thought there was already a topic on this (mine) but couldn't find it.

Basically my Defender keeps imobilising itself.

I know the sequence of doors and keys to reset it but that's having no effect.

I have replaced the key fob with a new one and had it paired to the car - with seemingly no effect.

So what next?

I live in a very low crime area (not UK), never lock it and never use the alarm so not bothered about the imobiliser so is there a way how the imobiliser can be permanently removed of disengaged?

I thought there was already a topic on this (mine) but couldn't find it.

Basically my Defender keeps imobilising itself.

I know the sequence of doors and keys to reset it but that's having no effect.

I have replaced the key fob with a new one and had it paired to the car - with seemingly no effect.

So what next?

I live in a very low crime area (not UK), never lock it and never use the alarm so not bothered about the imobiliser so is there a way how the imobiliser can be permanently removed of disengaged?

Yes it can be removed/disabled in the ECU. You are best speaking to IRB, Bell or the like.

There is a MEMS bypass module that can be fitted in to the loom or inside the ECU. Once fitted, synchronise it with the ECU using a Nanocom or Rovacom and the end of your ecu blues.

I have a few ecu's with the immobiliser bypassed for the racer, and for messing around with different maps on different cars.

If you struggle to get this done in France, maybe give jay a call @ Simtek. salesandenquiries@simtekuk.co.uk +441706 854857