Newbie to the Forum

Morning folks, just a quick note to say Im new to the forum and looking forward to giving a recieving some good landy advice and tips.

For the record Im based in Chester, Cheshire and "Olive" is my 300 tdi 90

Cheers

Ok folks as requested Olive now has her own gallery in the members pics part of this site, she now has a steering guard fitted.

Hoover

This is an easier way to see "Olive". No time to visit Gallery mate... <_<

gallery_17994_854_107845.jpg

This is an easier way to see "Olive". No time to visit Gallery mate... <_<

gallery_17994_854_107845.jpg

Moring

Howjudothat then??

"the gentle caress of a Rover diff as it settles on your shoulder like a 50 kilo snowflake, even the soothing melody of a broken half shaft ." hahahahaha excellent

Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too and have only made a couple of posts :)

I've just got a 300Tdi 90, my first landy and loving every minute of ownership - I'm sure you'll find the folks on here to be of great help, it's certainly a lot more responsive and knowledgeable than other forums I've visited!

Cheers,

mr_mcp

my first landy and loving every minute of ownership -

Ahh, I remember it well, that heady higher and holier-than-thou feeling, utterly impregnable. The new and novel experiences of trying to change a wheel bearing in the snow, the gentle caress of a Rover diff as it settles on your shoulder like a 50 kilo snowflake, even the soothing melody of a broken half shaft ... :blink:

Love 'em or hate-them-in-a-loving-way, you can't beat 'em! Welcome to the club! :)