Advice on which has the biggest boot please

Phil S

Hi all, really considering a Freelander for work, can't find enough info on boot space volume.

Is there a model that has a bigger boot space than the rest or are they all the same. Not sure what the difference is between a station wagon/ estate ect.

Can anyone advise before i go out at weekend to look at some.

Also can anyone forward me the boot dimensions with the height been below standard load cover.

Many thanks Phil

• 1 month later...

I've just got a 5dr and have fitted a dog guard to allow me to load through the back window and utilise the floor to roof space, as the boot is otherwise very small.

Although, thinking about it I never thought the boot in my Disco was that big given the size of the vehicle. My Passat estate swallows the world, his wife, the dog and the dog's friend :lol:

May be in entirely the wrong price range but the Freelander 2 is a whole lot bigger in every respect inside - more rear seat legroom than my D2, much better headroom and a much bigger boot than the old Freebie. Not sure what early F2s are going for now but the prices must be starting to come down?