Round 4 of the Clubman's Event

Saz

Here are the results from today's event. We hope everyone had fun and we look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you again to all the marshals and everyone who helped in organsing and setting up the event.

Class 1 Results

1st – Peter Roberts and Ben Burge; Punch Score – 2720, Special Stage – 360, Bonus – 80, Total = 3160

2nd - Chris Kelly and Jason White; Punch Score – 2800, Special Stage – 340, Bonus – 100, Penalty – 100, Total = 3140

3rd - Keith Rayment and Steve Grant; Punch Score – 2600, Special Stage – 350, Bonus – 100, Total = 3050

4th - Nick Anderson and Nev Hudd; Punch Score – 2340, Special Stage – 460, Bonus – 60, Total = 2860

5th - Andy Nash and Kev Pocock; Punch Score – 2340, Special Stage – 420, Bonus – 60, Total = 2820

6th - Dan Elias and Adrian Turner; Punch Score – 2340, Special Stage – 390, Bonus – 60, Total = 2790

7th - Mark Clifford-Daly and John Bedford; Punch Score – 2200, Special Stage – 470, Bonus – 100, Total = 2770

8th - Nick Shurrock and Matt Gomme; Punch Score – 2160, Special Stage – 480, Bonus – 80, Total = 2720

9th - Simon Madgewick and Alex Hammond; Punch Score – 1920, Special Stage – 500, Bonus – 60, Total = 2480

10th - Philion Parpottas and Mark Gadsby; Punch Score – 1920, Special Stage – 450, Bonus – 60, Total = 2430

11th - Richard Bunce and Steve Day; Punch Score – 1900, Special Stage – 400, Bonus – 100, Total = 2400

12th – Kristian Larsson and Richard Norris; Punch Score – 1920, Special Stage – 320, Bonus – 100, Total = 2320

13th - Steve Beck and Adrian Dayley; Punch Score – 1440, Special Stage – 280, Bonus – 60, Total = 1780

14th - Andrew Beck and Mike Hind; Punch Score – 1260, Special Stage – 370, Bonus – 60, Total = 1690

15th - Saun Goring and Del Camball; Punch Score – 1100, Special Stage – 300, Bonus – 100, Total = 1500

16th - Martin Tennant and Matt Rhodes; Punch Score – 1100, Special Stage – 240, Bonus – 100, Total = 1440

17th - Mark Sinclair and Roy Higgs; Punch Score – 960, Special Stage – 430, Bonus – 60, Total = 1390

18th - Daniel Thompson and James Taylor; Punch Score – 960, Special Stage – 290, Bonus – 80, Total = 1330

19th - Paul Edney and Trever Thomas; Punch Score – 1000, Special Stage – 0, Total = 1000

20th - Adrian Catchpole and Mark Catchpole; Punch Score – 560, Special Stage – 330, Bonus – 80, Total = 970

Class 2 Results

1st – Sam Coulton and Matthew Martin; Punch Score – 2400, Special Stage – 490, Bonus – 80, Total = 2970

2nd - Kevin Moss and Rob Jones; Punch Score – 2160, Special Stage – 310, Bonus – 60, Total = 2530

3rd - John Saines and Simon Saines; Punch Score – 1800, Special Stage – 380, Bonus – 100, Total = 2280

4th - Andrew Wolf and Rob Edwards; Punch Score – 1300, Special Stage – 410, Bonus – 100, Total = 1810

5th - Jack Baldwin and Tom Allen; Punch Score – 1300, Special Stage – 270, Bonus – 100, Total = 1670

6th - Ben Champion and Martin Champion; Punch Score – 900, Special Stage – 250, Bonus – 100, Total = 1250

7th - Scott Champion and Antony Triolo; Punch Score – 700, Special Stage – 260, Bonus – 100, Total = 1060

8th - Andrew Billingham and Elie Joseph; Punch Score – 1000, Special Stage – 0, Total = 1000

9th - David Dawson and Tullen Dawson; Punch Score – 200, Special Stage – 440, Total = 640

Well done to all involved.

Massive thanks to Philon and his family for the bbq on saturday night! Also thank you to rent a party, round the back of my trailor saturday night! :P;)

A good day's racing. Car worked amazingly, Completing all 40 punches! Co-driver amazing as usual (I even let him have regular mars bar and red bull breaks)

Centre winch priceless and top housing on the rear winch makes it a totaly different vehicle.

As you can see in the scores very good driving by all the teams and the novice and intimediate drivers are getting round the sites well! :D

Only damage to report so far...

2 x bent rock slider tubes!

1 x sticker missing!

1 x Peeved off employee having to wash the car :D

Dan

Orange and I had a rather less successful day than hoped - having bust a CV after only 6 punches only then find rounded off calliper bolts and that we were carrying the wrong CV as a spare... Eventually got it sorted after borrowing a special socket, and raiding Paul's box of axle bits, but by which time it was 3pm, and we didn't want to risk breaking it again... We did fit the special stage in somewhere in between though, which was really good fun!

So, less successful for us, but a good day out. Just means we will have to do a lot better on the last 2 events... :o

Thanks, as ever, need to go to Paul and Lucy, all the marshals et al for putting on another cracking event. Thanks also to those we borrowed tools and/or bits from to get the truck home - you know who are! :i-m_so_happy:

Cheers

Mark

What a great day , volunteered on tuesday to co drive for Kristian who was over here from Sweden i had never even met before. Imagine what was going through my head when i turned up late on saturday afternoon to find he drove a full bodied 110 with only front winch and air lockers. SLINDON ,TREES ,A 110 not a good recipe . Sunday morning arrived and as we left the start line i realised Kristian was a man on a mission. We were soon accumalating punches at a suprising rate and seemed to work really well together. Kristian had told me his previous best at slindon was 19 punches so i was also on a mission to get us past this score and had said on saturday if we had at least one 90 finishing behind us i would be happy .We passed this score with a very creditable 24 punches and a good special stage score ( i think Kristian also hold a pilots licence ha ha !) managing full air on the return run . And not one but 15 mainly 90s finishing behind us . Kristian certainly handles his 110 very well and i would recomend co driving him anytime and you will also be garunteed a good laugh throught the day. Thanks to all the organisers for a great weekend. Richard

Hi all, we also had a top day, achieved a very good score by our Stds, started 30 mins late due to scrutineering duties but learnt lots more along the way as only our second ever comp, A great range of punches and special stage was a blast,

Cheers to philon for the grub, always very tasty

Looking forward to the next round already

Hello

Back in sweden again.

What a weekend many thanks to Richard for co driving me very very proffesional.

You can co drive me any time.Those bluetooth things were brilliant what a laugh.

I was so eager to go and do the special stage that i forgot to do the flight security check :lol::lol: (Sorry richard if i would have been in that seat you where in i would absolutly have S..T my self you have nerves of steel.)

Thanks to Dan/Adrian for draging me around when the space was not enough.And also to Nick/Nev for draging me up when Battery was flat.

Thats sportmanship.

Many thanks to the organizers and the marshalls for putting the time and effort in to this kind of events.

And of course to my fellow competitors you have al made these trips a memory for life.

Many thanks

Kristian Larsson

Thanks to Dan/Adrian for draging me around when the space was not enough.And also to Nick/Nev for draging me up when Battery was flat.

Thats sportmanship.

No problem at all matey!

Thats what its all about! don't forget the mars bar! :)

dan