Pictures of Hilmor Pipe bender wanted please

Madcowz

Hi,

I was given a Hilmor Pipe Bender last week and it all looks ok except that I can't see how the tube is held while it is being bent and I think a bit is missing.

Can anyone upload a picture of what is missing please? I think there should be something attached to the rectangle block with 3 holes in it.

thanks.

post-4939-12504451289_thumb.jpg

post-4939-125044518685_thumb.jpg

Mine is sort of like the thing in the picture but I think it has two radi in the ali[haven't used it for a while], and it's a

tight fit in the bit of metal with holes and just needs knocking in. I could probably reach in past the

****e and grab it and photograph it if you really want.

Out of interest, what are you going to use it for?

From what I have been told it isn't man enough for roll cage tubing.

Just curious, that's all :)

It will mostly be used for making bendy pipes for either garden sculpture things or if I can get a small enough former that doesn't cost a fortune, plumbing pipes.

I'm not into making roll cages as the wife said "if I had one I would roll the car" and she won't allow that.

hurumph.