Pro-Comp +5"

Hi all. I've got a set of Procomp shocks that are going to be replaced under warranty, only thing is I need to give them the numbers stamped on the shock casing. Mine are incredibly rusty and I can't make them out.

Could someone with Gwyn's kit front and rear OR the same pin/eye configuration please let me know what numbers are stamped on the front and rear casings?

thanks,

matt

Hi all. I've got a set of Procomp shocks that are going to be replaced under warranty, only thing is I need to give them the numbers stamped on the shock casing. Mine are incredibly rusty and I can't make them out.

Could someone with Gwyn's kit front and rear OR the same pin/eye configuration please let me know what numbers are stamped on the front and rear casings?

thanks,

matt

Procomp again?...not top mounting eye sheared was it? ;)

I've had these shocks for over 6 years and they've had a pretty rough time throughout, no problem with the mountings, they just don't provide effective dampening any more. If you leave the vehicle over night for the first 3-5 minutes of driving its very bouncy, then seems to get better. I know some have had loads of issues with Procomp shocks, but in my experience with them I've been reasonably impressed, especially when you consider how cheap they are, 6 years of use isn't that bad!

I'll need +5 pin > pin, if anyone’s got the numbers stamped on the casing it'd be very much appreciated.

Cheers!