Urgently Wanted

Divster

Hello folks,

I am urgently after a splined (not keyed) motor pinion gear to fit an 8274. I need to get hold of one this week in order to rebuild my winch before a challenge event this weekend. I have already tried Arbil and D44 but they are both saying no stock until the end of the month :angry: . Has anyone got one kicking round that I could buy???

Dave

divster

i bought one off muddy trout £15 , or if you could get me one in the next two weeks i will send you mine to get you going , as long as you replace it as soon as possable :huh:

Dafydd

p.s i bought your old wheels

Seconded, or speak to JJ at Frogs; the guy he drives for recently blew up one of his 8274's so they might have a gear kicking about (tell him I sent you).

Also try Gigglepin 4x4 (can't remember the number but you can PM D90SV who runs the company). They should have some too.

I thing Gwyn Lewis might have at least one in stock ( 01938 810 298 )

Typical, I was up at Gwyn's yesterday and never thought to ask. :angry:

Problem now solved, PG winches have them in stock. Thanks all for the generous offers.

Dave