Tub cappings

angusb

01102009068-1.jpg

I'd like to find galvanised versions of the parts circled in green, red, and blue. I have found a galvanised version of the long bit that goes from front to back at the side and would like galvanised versions of the others to match it. Does anyone know the part numbers?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

New ones are not galvanized except the one circled in green .I have just had mine shot blasted and galvanized I would suggest that you do the same if they aren't too corroded . I found it impossible to get genuine parts for the long cap strip BE WARNED.

Jon

• 2 months later...

01102009068-1.jpg

I'd like to find galvanised versions of the parts circled in green, red, and blue. I have found a galvanised version of the long bit that goes from front to back at the side and would like galvanised versions of the others to match it. Does anyone know the part numbers?

Cheers.

i got the ones from my 90 from brookwells (circled in red) thay came galvanised. don't know about the other one

I was searching for a set of galv tub cappings , the LR ones are definitely not galv as I saw a set in foundry 4x4 , btw they gave me a s/h n/s galv long capping when I bought a load of parts off them !!! They then offered to get a new one galvanised for me for the other side , I`ll probably do this as I havent seen a set of galv ones on ebay in 3 months of looking ,,,,