Nexen tyres

v8bobber

Hi all,

I have bought a lovely set of "Mondial" 18" rims for my P38 and have been looking around for tyres. I am in no great hurry but it would be nice to do them up before the weather gets a bit poor and spraying conditions are not ideal.

Ideally I would like a set of General Grabber AT2, however at 110 odd quid plus the vat they're quite expensive. I already have a decent set of 16" rims with BFG ATs on them so i'm not adverse to keeping them for when towing off road etc is needed. Therefore a road pattern in 18" would not be out of the question.

I have seen Nexen tyres on ebay in a 255/60 x 18 and are very reasonable pricewise, however, I have never seen them before and am not aware of what they are like. Item number 300345598080

Has anyone used them, or got a set?

Dave

Have you tried devon 4x4 for a price on the grabbers i've not long ago bought a set of 35's off them and had a really good deal because I was prepared to wait a week for them

Cheers for that, i'll drop them an email. Bizarrely, the cheapest i've found so far is the local tyre depot! When you include the free fitting they'll have to go some to beat 105+vat. Fingers crossed tho!

Cheers,

Dave