winch rope

gsr341

:) hi there,

Ive had experience with this winchline :D

and in my opinion its the best around, but i would say that :)

Im the person selling it on E-BAY lol.

I welcome feedback.. Good or bad on anything im selling especially the TowRopes and winchline

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Euro-Ropes_4x4-To...2QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Cheers.... :)

does that mean we can get a forum discount??? ;)

Just wondering, is there a blank spot on this website where people that spam - fail to spot/read/understand the rules? If you are a newcomer, then welcome, your contribution to this website (however limited), is welcome. However, if you come on here to make a few quid straight off, then you're on to a loser. The rules are 20 posts before you can flog anything or tell people you are flogging something. Not a lot to ask really, and shows a willingness to be more than a means of you earning afew quid. You need to contribute - anything really, preferably something that has something to do with Land Rovers (though not exclusively). The more posts you make, then in general , the more rules you can bend - (to a point).

I know I'm likely to be wasting my finger prints here, but thread locked rather than removed in the vain hope that spammers will read - understand - act accordingly.

Les. :P