Remove Headlining

Phil

Thanks for both responses, for once I have the right tool before starting the job which is an improvement!

What's the best sequence to follow to get the thing down cleanly? For example; is it only held in place by the dome-headed retainers I can see, or are there other fixings?

I'm trying to avoid damage and getting halfway through only to find I've done the job backwards!!

Cheers,

Phil.

• 4 years later...
Ha ha learning by burning, just removed the sun visors, the rear view mirror and when i got to the light in the headliner.. i didn't know how it was put together so when the one screw in the right side was loss, i lost it, and it hit a tool on the seat.. glass all over the place.. Bah ;D

But let's see if I'm lucky to be able to find a glass in one of my father's old series landy.

Well i can see i have to go get a new tool in the town.. OR ! visit my moms drawers in the kitchen at night :P

Ty all for the advice :)