Fuel pipe problems 200 disco in 110

Hey,

I recently finished a 200 disco engine conversion in my 110 (2.5TD 19J), it went well apart from the fuel pipes. I thought the 200 fuel fitler would be better so set about using that but neither the 200 or TD pipes seemed to do the job. I now have a horrid combination of fuel pipes, and I have been riddled with leaks :(

What has everyone else done on the fuel pipe front while using the 200 disco fuel filter?

Happy new year!

Regards

Adam

fuel filter to lift pump needs extending you can get fuel hose from any factors you got to now take the fuel return to back of ijection pump. where before it went to the top of cav filter iirc. but luckily the old 200 hose reaches from the fip to the filter .i tried bodging it up but i didnt work because with a direct injection the fuel at a higher pressure than a n/a deisel

extending is what caused the problems, as the connection on the lift pump is the flared pipe type using the plastic pipe. so had to cut it and put fuel hose over it to extend it.

Which standard pipe will do the trick? 200 disco or defender? where can I get it from?

Cheers, Adam

• 2 weeks later...