Steering Guards

Hi all,

Im trying to decide on a steering guard...I sort of feel I wont need one (Mac 4x4)but dont want to be sat at the side of the road beating myself with a birch twig for not fitting one....

So, any suggestions....better yet...is there a spare one out there in a garage that someone is thinking of throwing away or selling. (I would place a wanted post but I dont qualify yet so I hope Im not offending anyone)

Thank you.

I had a Rebel one fitted but took it off when I fitted my Shadow winch bumper as it would not fit. I now have a really heavy duty thing fitted that my garage got for me.

It my old one is still lying around at my garage & you can have it if you like.

HTH

Martin

Thank you...that would be great....Let me know if you find it and how much you would like for it.

Im only in Peterborough so could arrange to meet you and collect it if thats ok.

thanks again

Neil.

Well once again, thank you......as im only buying one to go on the mac 4x4 challenge i will make a donation to the charity if its there.

Look out....is that real bona fide decency of another human being!!!!

Cheers

neil.

I have a front QT Diff Guard that you can have also for nothing it needs some straightening but will go again.

That sounds good too.....still new here.....so will it fit my 87 def 90?

I would assume so else you wouldnt have offered....thank you also

Again, let me know of postage so i can reimburse you and I will add a donation to my charity funds.

I had noticed a lot of kindness and offers of help, this forum could teach many lessons to the other forums (non Land rover) out there. I have been members of several of them.

Neil.