2002 tdv6

H-M3

Hi peeps. happy new year. need some help plese, my RR has started to flash "air suspension inactive" message. This happened few weeks ago and had it reset was ok until today!Last time the diagnostic picked up code 51 kbus fault & code 116 "reservior pressure static when filling". can anyone shed any light on this as my rr is stuck on normal hight!

thankinh you.

The K bus fault is usually water ingress in the headlight levelling ecu in the N/S A pillar - Standard fix is to throw that ecu away and move the plug away from the water drips.Then with Testbook reset the Body Control unit to "No Headlight levelling".

The suspension inactive fault is usually one of two things.First is that early cars had a software fault and can be cured with a software reload using Testbook - but I would have thought most cars would have had that done by now.Second is that the air supply unit under the spare wheel in the back is wearing out - this is most likely.

• 4 weeks later...

reservior pressure static when filling .its a dryer and exhaust ( on the comprser ) replacment / mod , only done by dealer .

not sure on the other fault at the mo.

if i can rember i will get the part numbers for you and post them here tomoz.and the TSB number.