Tyres - again :)

M005

I used to run 255 85 16 BFG MT's on my 110 and last 90, which were great, however I can't seem to find that size anymore?

Is there a new preferred size for standard suspension set up?

Also I notice Insa tyres are new to the market and seem to be copies of the BFG tread pattern, do they perform the same?

The 90 will only be doing ~ 2-3k miles a year so on road manners aren't high up the list of priorities and I used to do ~18-20k per year on the BFG MT's with no issues.

Thanks.

I used to run 255 85 16 BFG MT's on my 110 and last 90, which were great, however I can't seem to find that size anymore?

They are still the size of choice for many of us Mark, you should be able to find them - there is a new 'KM2' pattern out now, a little different to the one you recognize.

Chris

If you don't mind the loud road hum that the aggressive Insa special tracks give, then I would highly recommend them. Much cheaper, better off road IMO, and far more chunky looking (if thats your thing). However, they do wear quickly.

we have two hybrids in work , one with kl71s and the other with insa turbos , they usually go out playing together and the insas are wearing out alot faster. it it the tarmac journeys ??