Where have all the 90 TD5 Hardtops gone?

Is it just me, or is there a lack of good quality secondhand TD5 90 Hard tops? If any one can give me any suggestions to where they might be i'd be grateful!!! Anything within 60 miles of Leeds is preferred. Ive been on auto trader, exchange and mart, land rover exchange, compu-cars, autoweb, buyyourcar, pistonheads, etc.

Is it just me, or is there a lack of good quality secondhand TD5 90 Hard tops? If any one can give me any suggestions to where they might be i'd be grateful!!! Anything within 60 miles of Leeds is preferred. Ive been on auto trader, exchange and mart, land rover exchange, compu-cars, autoweb, buyyourcar, pistonheads, etc.

The current time is a great time if you are selling a Land Rover... over the past month or so I've noticed a great decline on the number of Defenders (especially 110's) on the market. Finding good 'older' ones is even harder!

I've noticed good 90's on eBay over the past few weeks with 50 or 60 bids - a 2002 TD5 County Station Wagon with 60k on the clock went for something like 12k the other day!

Just keep looking... although you might want to widen your search area to the whole country if you need something quick!

I'm currently looking for a 90 TD5 for a lady, to tow her horse trailer. Went into a local 4x4 dealer today and he said demand is unreal, people are coming up here (northern Scotland) from the Midlands to buy Land Rovers - any model.. Think the recent snow has caused panic buying?? For two weeks 4x4's were the only vehicles on the roads, which is why we pay inflated road tax on some models, to put people off buying them.. Could be justified (sometimes) in the Home Kaynties, but not up here.. Anyone in Scotland got a 90 TD5 under £7500? (after Matthew)

www.wardmans.co.uk NO relation just one of the only places around that seems to have a good stream of second hand landrovers!

its also about 200meters from Paddocks depot!